A guide for those seeking work
With this guide you will learn:
- how to write a resume
- how to write a cover letter
- how and where to look for a job
- how to make a good impression on the interview
This service is entirely devoted to the labor market. You can find here job offers, both directly from employers and from employment agencies.
We will also suggest:
- Where to look for a job because depending on the industry job offers appear in different mass media.
- How to write professional application documents. Popular bibliography is replaced nowadays with Curriculum Vitae, and most employers also require a Cover Letter. The site presents and discusses different forms of documents and the most common mistakes in writing.
- How to prepare for an interview. First impression is the most important and counts the most, and it consists of the way you dress, your attitude and preparation for the interview. We will suggest how to present yourself in the best way during a short interview.
With us you will find a dream job!